Wednesday, April 13, 2011

12 of 12 - April


1 - Story time at the library. Drew does the best puppet shows, and he's got quite a fan base. That place was packed!

2 - Gorgeous chartreuse blossoms on our maple trees.

3 - Nice day for playing outside and digging holes in the garden boxes.

4 - I finished it today! This is the completed quilt top for Lydia's bed. Now I just have to figure out what to do on the back, and it'll be ready to quilt.

5 - Arranging dinners for the missionaries.

6 - Flipping through the stack of cookbooks I got at the library. I need some menu inspiration!

7 - As long as the weather was nice, I decided to give Seth a haircut. And yes, I know we're in dire need of a new deck!

8 - I mixed up a smoothie to go with our quiche for dinner: strawberries, blueberries, banana, grapes, yogurt, milk and a big handful of spinach!

9 - Seth took this one of me pretending to be him falling asleep at the dinner table on days he doesn't take a nap.

10 - Tickle time with dad!

11 - It's hard to see because of the reflection of the window, but everytime Matt goes somewhere (in this case, back to work after dinner - boo!), the kids stand at the big front window and wave goodbye.

12 - Bedtime for these crazy kids!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

The quilt is so amazing! I can't wait to see it up close! I want more pictures! :)