Friday, February 15, 2008

February is Quilting Month!

One of my very favorite sites Sew, Mama, Sew! has deemed February Quilting Month. I visit the site every day and check the blog for new posts about the quilt of the day, history lessons and techniques. I was inspired to complete my oldest UFO (Un-Finished Object), and here it is!

I don't even remember what the pattern is called...I started it way back when Mom had the quilt shop. Of course, I see all the little imperfections, but overall I'm happy with it, and it sure feels good to finish it! I love working on new & challenging projects, but I've promised myself that I will finish my basket of UFOs before I start anything new!

1 comment:

Me said...

It's amazing, Jen!!! I would love to be able to sew, or cook, do canning, or even keeping a semi-clean home! Any of those things that you do so well! Can I take lessons from you?
~Tara