Thursday, December 16, 2010

Seriously?

We like to make it a family outing, complete with dinner, when we go to see Santa every year (post coming soon on that). We like to go to IHOP for the occasion, but with Seth's preschool program (post coming soon on that too) that same night and time running short, we opted for Wendy's. Seth's kid's meal came with THE most complicated toy I've seen. There were 36 seperate pieces and two pages of instructions (here's just one page):

I'm pretty good at puzzles and putting things together, and it still took me 25 minutes to come up with this:

After all that, guess how long it took for it to look like this:

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. I gathered up the pieces and threw them away, and it was out of sight out of mind, which is OK with me because it's less little pieces of something to keep track of.

No comments: