Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Someday...

I don't know what mailing list I got onto, but in the last couple of weeks, I received these quilt/fabric catalogs. I'm salivating as I peruse the Hancock's pages, although I have to do it in small doses since every speck of every page is saturated with colors and patterns - sensory overload...see what I mean? Someday I'll be able to return to sewing, quilting and creating, but for now I'm devoted full time to these little ones, a "creative" endeavor in itself.

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

If you ever decide to part with the quilting magazines I'd love to have them for preschool. Great colors!

SaNnAr said...

That picture of Seth and Lydia is adorable...such a cute family.

Holly said...

I'm not nearly as crafty as you, but I understand what you're saying about putting those things aside - for a while I hoped I could do both but now I'm just glad if I get the beds made and everyone dressed! When I saw the DARLING picture at the end it brings home once again how worthwhile motherhood is! That is truly a precious picture of Seth and Lydia!